6.01.2009

Summit Creek

Over memorial day weekend we went camping at Barney Hot springs/summit creek with my parents and Vicky's family. We had so much fun, and matthew caught his first fish! Curt caught it and then he let Matthew reel it in. Little matthew was in heaven!!


Curt caught so many fish! He skunked us all! Curt was cheating though and using worms :)


When I was a little girl about matthew's age, I would pick up our cats and they would just kind of hang there limp, no matter how I picked them up. My dad always thought it was amazing because I would pick them up by the tail or the ears or a leg and they wouldn't mind at all. anyone else that tried to hold them like that got scratched or something. I am reminded of this every time Adessa picks up matthew. He just goes completely limp. Other people who try to hold him sometimes get a squirmy reaction from him, but NEVER Adessa.















I love this picture of my sister's family! This is what they are, all the time!



Curt picked me some gorgeous wildflowers while we were there. Thanks honey! I Love you!
These binoculars that you keep seeing were named the "see yous" by Matthew, and they were a HUGE hit with the two boys! Kept them very happy for a very long time.


Matthew sure does love Grandma Janet!


I love how well Adessa and Jexten play together (most of the time... )




This video cracks me up. Matthew was trying to describe the beauty of the plant to Jexten, and all he wanted to do was bop it with the hammer. Watch carefully at the end, Jexten looks away like "What in the heck is he saying?" and Matthew gives a start like "How rude!"

1 comment:

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

this video clip doesnt' show up on my computer. i'm bummed, i really wanted to see it over and over and over.... haha i love it. especially the end where matthew is so put out that jexten just walks away from him. how rude!! haha