oh....so cute, I thought. I was getting some housework done and matthew was just playing in daddy's coat. So I thought I'd take some pictures....
He's often just in his diaper, don't worry.....
He's often just in his diaper, don't worry.....
OH NO!!! WORRY! He's not in his diaper!!!!
my sweet, lovely angel....
what a stinker!
I guess I'll have to pay better attention.
Me: Did you peepee in daddy's coat?!!!
Matthew: uh oh, mess...
Luckily he didn't really, but it was a scare still the same!
4 comments:
I love it. Sometimes I'll pick Wes up and feel two little cheeks. I have to search the house to find where he took his diaper off and hope that there isn't a surprise for me anywhere else!
What a cutie! I love watching little kids & their creativity!
Hahaha, what a funny little kid!
ohhh kids are so fun aren't they?;-D you never know what you are going to get!! and sometimes you know exactly what you are going to get and that's the scarey part(the apple doesn't fall far from the tree)
Post a Comment