6.03.2009

Three years today baby!

HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY!!!!!
It's hard to believe that three years has already gone by! I know that in the whole spectrum of things that isn't very long, but at this point it seems like it to me. It feels like I have been with Curt my entire life. I am so excited for the other infinity years to come!!!
Married June 3, 2006



As much as Curt makes me laugh, I'm sure we'll be together forever!
I love you Hubby!





























5 comments:

Becca Lund said...

happy anniversary! You guys are an adorble couple.

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

happy anniversary. this one will be a memorable one- for sure!! i love your funny face!!

Magen said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute together!

crystal carlson said...

Congrats on 3 years! That is so exciting! You are such a cute couple with such an adorable little boy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You think 3 seems like a long time we just hit 5. It is crazy how fast time flies by.