A little while back we went to Arctic Circle with Cody and Trish for shakes. The boys LOVED playing there. I can't believe how big Matthew is getting. It seems like he's still a baby to me. Curt and I both get protective when we go to places like this. We worry if Matthew will be able to go down the slide by himself, if he'll get scared and wonder where we are, or mostly if he'll get knocked over or pushed around by bigger kids. But I think we're BEGINNING to realize that he's a big boy now as we try to let him grow up. If we're this bad at letting him go down a slide alone imagine how we'll be when he goes off to college!

My dad really liked this picture. He said that he can picture Matthew and Wesely when they're really old and they'll have looks on their faces just like this. I just think they're adorable.
See, all alone. So big! Ok, honestly, I KNOW I'm not the only one that feels like this. It's so hard to let him become more and more independent but only because I hope that Matthew will always turn to me in some degree when he needs help! But I do love watching him accomplish and learn things and conquer his own tasks.

2 comments:
What a cutie! It's so fun to watch little kids play and do new things!
I know how you feel. I tried to help Brooke around the play area at the museum and she got mad and told me no. Sad our babies are getting so big! I love the pictures.
Post a Comment