4.01.2009

April Fools?

Oh what a morning. The first april fools joke played on me was before I even knew that it was april fools, actually, so was the second. Matthew was eating breakfast like usual in high high chair and I ran upstairs to move the laundry along and I came downstairs to a lovely scattered mess of cereal all over the floor. April Fools. So Curt promptly showed Matthew that it was a no no and took him to time out while I cleaned up.
Que the Knock on the door.
Melissa: "Oh crap. I don't want anyone to see this mess!"
Curt: "Just get the door, it's ok"
I opened the door and no one was there. I looked down and saw
THIS

Can you tell what it is?! This is THE best april fools joke I have EVER had played on me!!! Corn on the cob, mashed potatoes with butter and gravy, and you can't forget your veggies! Peas and Carrots! But get this, it's all cupcakes and candy!!!
Whoever did this, I HAVE to know. You have to teach me how to come up with cute ideas like this and perfect them. so awesome. So clever. So fun

1 comment:

Erin said...

those are the cutest cupcakes ever! I actually saw at least the corn on the cob on marthastewart.com