4.27.2009

Tanna and Grandma Janet's Birthday party!

Last weekend we went down to my ol' hometown (Tremonton, Ut) for a little birthday shindig for my neice Tanna and my mom who happen to have a birthday on the same day! How lucky. It was a great party! And Matthew LOVED playing with his cousins. This first picture is of Matthew (left) and Isaac (right). I have to designate which is which because I think that they look so alike from behind! The sad thing is that Isaac is almost a year younger than Matthew!!! They had a ton of fun though. Tanna got a swingset for her birthday, and it was a HUGE hit!

This slide was amazing. Matthew shot down it so fast! The first time I didn't know it would be so fast, so I just let him go down, and he went rolling out on the grass. So we caught him after that, except for once. He went down and flew off the end and bounced off his buns. Then he quickly stood up and said, "OUCH that hurt!" I asked him if he wanted to go again but that was the end of it.
Thanks Lance and Kara for the fun party and for letting Matthew and me sleep over!

No comments: