A little while ago we went to this girl's birthday party (isn't she so cute). This is Brooke and she turned TWO! Hurray! She's pretty much the smartest kid I've ever met. She and Matthew are such good friends.

We partied at a really fun place in Idaho Falls called Blast Off. I would recommend it to anyone with children. So fun and not as dirty as most people think of these places as. In fact, I crawled through the longest tunnel there (20 yardsish) in khaki capris and I came out clean. Wow. I was even surprised. It was a well taken care of place.
You want proof?


We ate yummy pizza and Elmo cupcakes (huge hit).

But the best part was the big slide! I was a little nervous when Matthew went sailing down on his own and came out backwards.

That is until I saw THIS face.

He loved it and clapped and cheered for himself and raised his arms in the air and said TADAA!

Thanks again for the great party neighbors!! We'll be sure to frequent that place more often now! Matthew only got bowled over by bigger kids once!
No comments:
Post a Comment