Matthew walks up stairs now. He walks down too, but I couldn't get him to do it for the camera, as usual.
He has been practicing his hopping. He says "2, 3 HOP!"
Matthew runs! But he doesn't just run, he yells AS he runs. Multitasker!
And he loves wearing hats!
There are other things that Matthew has learned to do, I just couldn't get pictures of everything. But a couple are; walking backwards, drawing pictures of Elmo ("Elbow" is what matthew calls him), Cookie Monster (geekie), Big Bird (bur), and Pooh Bear (poo bah) all day long! And they are always with the color Puuh pah (purple). As you can see, it is hard for me to decide if matthew is saying pooh bear or purple, but at least he's trying to talk! And it's usually easy enough for me to tell because he signs with almost everything. I just think that it is so amazing how fast kids grow and learn. Most of the time it feels like Matthew is still a baby, and then I see him do something so big.
1 comment:
Matthew is so CUTE! and getting so big...I can't believe how fast they grow! What happened to my baby?
Post a Comment