A couple of days after christmas all of the decorations were on sale, so I finally bought some after going all season without ornaments. Ok, well I had 4. Three little snowmen from my mom and a little mitten thing from the ward. It was nice to put them up, even though it was only for a couple of days, and after christmas. When I put them up matthew said "WOW" at every ornament. Good thing we didn't have them up for all of Christmas though, he couldn't keep his fingers off of them! At least they were the shatterproof kind (cheap plastic)
- Last night my mom asked me, "What would you do without Matthew" when he was hamming it up at their house. I said "I really don't know. I can't remember what we did before we had him. we must have been really bored because now with a lot of our free time we just sit around watching Matthew goof off." He really is a funny character. He loves it when people laugh, even if he has no idea why (which is most of the time) and he loves joining in with the laughing. He's so hilarious, but always sweet and considerate.
- This morning matthew came into our room to wake us up as usual. my phone was sitting on the nightstand. Matthew has always been fascinated with phones. He grabbed my phone and I reached to take it away from him. He turned from me and said "No! Baby" I said "No, Mommy's" He gave it to me and cried a little bit and said "naughny" That's what he says for naughty. He likes to tell Curt and I that we are naughny.
- Lately he has been calling himself baby. And since he has been calling himself baby I noticed that I do call him baby a lot of the time. I say things like "come here stinky baby" or "I love you baby" or "Funny baby!" And so now he has picked up that his name must be baby. We tried to get him to say Matthew, which he thought was hilarious. He knows his name is Matthew, but the closest he came to saying it was Mowee. I guess he prefers being called baby.
We love matthew so very much are are so glad that he is a part of our family. He brightens our world!
No comments:
Post a Comment