1.12.2009

Busy Days

Back to school....again
Don't ask me why, but Curt and I both registered for full credit semesters again. You'd think we'd learn something. Last semester was so hard! We're just not those people that can have all the classes, homework and parenting responsibilities too! Yet we force ourselves. "Well we survived last semester" I thought, "so I bet we can do it again. maybe it will be even easier this time because we'll know what to expect." Possible. all I know is that all things are possible with the Lord. And we have been asked to learn as much as we can in this life. Even if I never graduate, I think that all of the things that I learn will have a benefit, if not in this life then in the eternities. At least Matthew is supportive. He is such a good boy. But I will never get accustomed to leaving him with a babysitter. Every time I get done with my classes I get home as fast as I can and all that I can think about is how much I miss matthew! He is such a gem and he adds so much to my life. I wish everyone could spend as much time with him as I get to. He's such a crack up! He keeps life light and entertaining. Just when I think that I couldn't get any more stressed out Matthew will do something so incredibly silly I just have to laugh. It makes me step back and realize how fun and wonderful life really is. Simple discoveries make every day so interesting.
Matthew learning how to tie a tie.....or multiple ties at once.
I never could get him to look at me for a picture. My camera is just too slow. He was having so much fun though.
Ultimately what I hope I leave you with is not me complaining about school or how much I have to do in a day, I hope you can realize like I have that simple pleasures are underestimated.


No comments: