10.27.2008

Ward Halloween Party




Last Saturday our ward had a halloween party. It was so much fun!!


This was from the pie eating contest. What I thought was hillarious is that a girl won it!



Jenna and her husband Steven Johnson. Jenna was a bunch of grapes and steven was himself...smiling. It was kind of creepy and matthew definitely didn't like it. But then again, matthew wasn't really sure about anybody there except for me. He was so clingy the entire time!! I think he was a little spooked by all of the weird outfits.





Luckily matthew wasn't scared of Curt. I was! Curt pulled off this vampire thing pretty well!




Aren't we scary looking!! It was so much fun, the activity coordinators did a great job on the party.






1 comment:

The Wheat Muffins said...

I am glad to see you found my blog months ago. You must already know I am the worst blogger on the face of the planet. You have a cute family! Where are you living? It looks like you are helping coach soccer--that's great! I hope to hear from you again!
Laura