10.21.2008

sticker safari

Matthew has a sticker fettish. He LOVES them. Every time we go to the grocery store he begs for one. They have cute little teddy bear stickers. Now he expects them at WalMart as well. Luckily the last time we went the cashier happened to have smiley stickers at her register. So I bought Matthew his own pack with animals on them. Most of them say something like "Great Job!" (which whenever he hears he starts clapping for himself and nodding his head up and down like he's so proud of himself). Today he found them. and boy did he ever find them!!!
When I tried to take them off of his head after he was done placing them all over himself he got really mad at me. Apparently he was going for a new fashion trend. So I left them. And he wore them until bathtime.

Here he is with his safari animals. Matthew really likes them. The lion looks ugly scary, but he's the one that gets the most kisses. Right here he's kissing the girraff....sporting his stickers.

No comments: