
This is the typical look matthew sports after eating.....eating ANYTHING. Somehow he still manages to get things all over his face that don't even seem messy. He's an artist

this is his "shhhh...I just had a creative thought..." look he gives just before he does something incredibly cute. Oh heck, he's just always cute!

Lucky for me, Curt is Mr. Bath. They have so much fun at bathtime. Matthew always expects Curt to be the bather. If I ever try matthew will be patient with me, but I'm just no daddy. Sometimes no one will do but daddy! There are actually a lot of things that Matthew does soley with Curt. They have their special way of eating breakfast together, and daddy is best at making matthew smile for pictures. They have a lot of fun together. Curt is such a good dad too. This semester has been really stressful with Curt and I both taking full credits. Curt is really good to help out not just with matthew, but he does a lot of the cleaning around here too. I just don't know what I would do without him! I have an amazing little fam!!!!

They get so silly! Most of time Curt just takes off his shirt because it would get soaked anyway. They love their splash wars!
1 comment:
I love Matthew's spaghetti-o face. He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment