More playing outside was in order as March really warmed up for a bit!
and then it got cold and windy again....surprise! So we went to the dollar store and bought more paints. We go through that stuff like candy. I love how little William already knows all about painting!
While William was getting some killer fangs he went through an incredibly super clingy (er) phase. I could not get one thing done this day. So then I got thinking about things I used to do to keep the kids super entertained and I remembered this. I used to set Matthew up to his own "cooking" with water like this when I would try to make dinner and he was tiny and wanted to "help." William contentedly soaked my kitchen for an hour. Then we took a break and the next day was Hailey's day off school and he and Hailey spent over an hour that day! It was amazing! Not that I did anything great while they were happily playing, but they were HAPPY! and afterwards my floor was so clean under the table haha
This boy is so funny. He sat here calmly coloring like this for way longer than I could ever dream of holding a plank!
Another date night (we truly are so lucky!) we went to the theater. Curt's favorite date activity :)
Poor Hailey had a couple of sick days last week, but oh my that princess is beautiful!
We picked up an old piano for free! The plan is to sell it but it is fun for the kids while it is here. And me. It has some broken things needing fixing.
Sunday walks are BACK baby!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment