We started out February celebrating Hailey's 4th Birthday!!! She's such a wonderful girl and we're so lucky to have her in our family. She is truly the "middle child." Peace maker, caring, spunky, patient, loving, independent enough but attached just enough...I could go on and on about this girl. Her teachers in school and church always comment on how much they love having her in class because she is such a good listener and learner and she cares so much about the other children. I see that every day at home as well. I hope she never stops wanting me to play barbies with her!!
William loves playing with Hailey's toys. I can't wait to show him these pictures when he's older! If it's pink, he'll usually pick it out. I think he just loves Hailey so much he wants to do everything that she does.
She built this snowman herself and wanted me to take a picture! stop growing up little girly!
Curt built this snowman HIMSELF and wanted me to take a picture! Actually dad took our picture. And actually he couldn't do it ALL himself. I got help a little bit and we had to get a neighbor to help us lift the big second layer.
Matthew insisted I paint their faces like their zhu zhu pets. I love his imagination!
Mornings watching out the window for the bus. I love how hailey has to wear her backpack too! Sometimes I have a hard time enjoying waking up so early with these kids but it's moments like these that make me realize how special this time really is. Even at 6 am after 4 hours of sleep because Curt and I stay up too late, William is teething and Hailey keeps crawling into our bed....
One of our dates in February Curt took me to Fat Cats to really teach me how to play billiards. I beat him 2 out of 3 games!! The second one was only because he knocked the 8 ball in on accident though. Actually all 3 we were really close. I was proud but it was probably just beginner's luck haha.
Our Valentine's Day date (we're so lucky to be so close to my parents who are so kind and willing to babysit for us to go out on dates) we decided to go to the temple to do Sealings. Absolutely my favorite valentine's day yet. Then afterwards we went to Cocoa Bean cafe to get cupcakes...which made the day all the more wonderful!
This man! So grateful to be married to my Valentine for eternity!!!!!
While on our date our babies got a dose of culture at grandpa's!
And near the end of February the weather started getting warm enough to enjoy it in the sun for a little bit outside! So we celebrated with bubbles
And then it got cold again and warm again and cold again...but there was no keeping the beasts inside no matter the weather.
BUT Hailey did find the first dandelion of the year!

























No comments:
Post a Comment