January was a long month with lots of colds and freezing or snowy days, so we went a little crazy. I wasn't sure we would survive, but somehow we did! It helps that these kids are so dang entertaining.
Before bed we always pray as a family and read a little bit of Book of Mormon scriptures. Like, one verse each. It is short but I'd say it's just about right :) William enjoys it!
I've started working out more with weights and longer runs so I wanted to get a before picture so I could compare with an after but the kids were interested too. I kind of like that better anyways!
One day while out on a 4 degree Fahrenheit run my eyelashes got a little frozen.
With Hailey and Matthew both in school from 12-3 William and I get to have a lot more one on one time. Days like this are really fun where we run errands together.
I spent a few weeks working on this barbie horse barn for Hailey's birthday. Curt cut out all the pieces for me and helped tack the exterior walls on and then I had a lot of fun (some of it was more frustrating than fun) putting everything else together. It's got a lot of problems that some day I will make better but it works for now. The stall doors have each been broken at least once but I just glue them back together.
I took Matthew out for a date and he wanted to get doughnuts and go up to the balcony at the grocery store. It was such a fun time with him, I really enjoy spending one on one time with the kids.
during cold season William learned a lot about blowing your nose. I caught him doing this to every single wipe in the box.
I actually don't remember if this was january or february but one day we went out with some friends to a little bowling alley here in Rexburg. The kids had a great time































No comments:
Post a Comment