6.09.2013

mirrors

I have this thing with mirrors. Okay I am NOT a decorator.  I really wish I were. I have read a bunch of "pins" about how to decorate and I frequently take note of cute setups and one night I stayed up for hours racking my brain trying to figure out what I could do to make our place look all Better Homes and    Gardens-y.  But mirrors just make me happy.  Not so much looking into them.  Not like Narcissus or anything.  To be honest though I look at myself in a mirror and nod my approval, but then I see pictures of me, how the rest of the world sees me, and I go Ooooooh that's not very attractive. But I love the way a mirror brightens up a room and I especially go for the fancy frames!  I got this at a yard sale friday.  Curt thought I paid to much but I guess I thought I got a good deal.  Now I just need to find a place to hang it.  Our apartment is hard to decorate.  The main room is like door small space door no space door, door, tiny space, door corner corner door window, corner big wall.  So I have ONE wall to work with pretty much.  And it's not working right now.  I need some interior decorating advice.
But isn't it beautiful?!

The next day I scored a gorgeous smaller mirror with pink bling and scallops for Hailey for uno dollar!    

No comments: