Monday was really hot. I got out the new swimming pool but realized after 10 lightheaded minutes that it would take me until bedtime at that rate to get it all blown up. So I loaded up the kids and headed to the store to get a pump. I decided it would be awesome to get a battery powered one so we could take it camping too. We get home and pull out the pump all excited....AND...I didn't get batteries!!! Oh man. Luckily we'd bought two 98 cent water bottles while we were at the store so we just sprayed the grass and had fun anyways.
William loved the Red Vines! He was so excited and really wanted to share the yumminess with me
Hailey found this Daddy Longleg and was excited to show me her "mommy longleg because it's a girl!" EVERYTHING is a girl to her. There are toys that are girls when hailey plays with them and boys when Matthew uses them. Those toys must have massive gender confusion issues by now.
No comments:
Post a Comment