Having a couple of teeth has influenced William to finally be willing to try a few more foods. I thought Matthew was a picky eater, but I didn't have a clue. At least Matthew loved table foods from the get go. We've had to get creative trying to figure out something that William will eat. Neither one of them would do much with baby food. And it's not for lack of trying! I served it in every way imaginable to try to find out a way they'd like it. But now he's beginning to see the joy in food. Hailey was alright in the beginning with baby foods, but she has never been able to eat a lot at a sitting. Curt and I love food. We do! I do not understand why it's been so difficult to get all three of our babies to share in our joy. We eat normal healthy(ish) full meals every single day. We snack. Yet they are just not interested usually and almost every dinner is a negotiation. Now I digress. Matthew has become a much better eater since he got his tonsils out. He now likes salad and toast. There are other things that he adamantly did NOT like before but is now willing to eat but I can't think of them. Oh yeah, peas and green beans! Drum roll please........
MATTHEW FINALLY HIT 40 LBS! YAY!
Anyways...William and his strawberry. He was delighted at it's flavors. He usually doesn't like fruit nearly as much as he likes veggie flavors.
Which reminds me, although my kids have always been slightly picky at least they are picky in all the right ways. You can frequently hear us say "That's enough veggies. Now please eat your roll, meat, etc..."
No comments:
Post a Comment