We moved from our two bedroom apartment to a three bedroom in the same complex. It is so nice to have separate rooms for the kids. They actually go to bed when we tell them to!!!
Oh, first of all, here's Matthew's kindergarten shot taken by "Price-less Portraits" a division of Gugelman Photography. They did such a great job. I still can't believe this kid is in kindergarten! His hearing is doing a lot better, which is GREAT! Last ENT appointment we found out some fluid is trapped in his inner ear, making his hearing worse than it actually is. In the beginning of his hearing loss there was no fluid, and we put him on the steroids and it seemed to improve. Then we put him on a second dose and we got very discouraged because it seemed like it wasn't improving any more and at times seemed like it was getting worse again. Apparently that was just his ear plugging from the fluid, so we're hoping that in the next few days it clears out and we can get his hearing tested again and find out if he will need a hearing aid or not. He seems to pick up most things now!!! We feel incredibly blessed.
So anyway back to the move. Our old apartment was in chaos for a little while waiting for the new one to open up, and it was crazy moving but I am really glad we did.
In the middle of all that we all came down with a bad cold (thus matthew's fluid in his ear) and I think Hailey got the worst of it. She had a hard day this day. Plus moving was kind of hard on her. She constantly wanted me to sit by her and watch a movie, or hold her all the time, or hold her hand everywhere she went in the new apartment. She seems over it now, mostly.
Little William was good and patient through all of it. Poor guy had to be stuck in the swing and bouncy chair more than usual while I placed things in their new home. He's such a good baby!
Hailey finally decided she wanted to try to ride the tricycle. She loves it and is so funny.
Matthew and Hailey are absolutely best buddies. They always stick up for each other and play together all the time. I know I am very lucky that they are such good friends. This is a view of our new front walk and grassy lawn area. It's fun but makes me nervous being so close to the road. They're good so far not testing the boundaries.






1 comment:
Oh William is BEAUTIFUl! I wish we could've helped you move! I'm going to text you now =).
Post a Comment