Our baby boy is one month old!!! Stats? I don't know, chunky, happy and healthy.
Here he is practicing his superhero flying pose (I'm sure Matthew taught him that. Just ask matthew how a superhero flies and this is what you see). See, ready to punch the nearest villian.
But he has more superpowers than flying and punching. He has charm. See that smile? He's been working on perfecting it the last few days! This guy mostly smiles at daddy, but I won the first gummy grin. And no, these are not gassy smiles. Pure social smiling...priceless.
Tummy time doesn't even fluster this guy. He loves working out. Goal: head control. He's coming close!
Some other things:
I think he's going to have blue eyes. Obviously I could be wrong, but they seem to be getting lighter.
Does not fit in newborn clothing at all anymore.
Loves to watch Matthew and Hailey. I'm sure he's thinking something like "I want to play!"
Finally doesn't sleep all day and all night. He goes through cycles of sleeping for 2-3 hours and awake for 1-2 hours from 8 am to 11 pm and then just wants to sleep all night (except for a "dream feeding" or two) until morning and start it all over again.
Still likes to eat every 1-2 hours except at night.
One month sure went by fast!



No comments:
Post a Comment