10.24.2012

Etcetera, Etcetera

We had a wonderful fall break visit from Lance and Kara and their kids and Vicky and her kids!!  It was a jam packed weekend and I am sure I speak for all of us when I say we are still recovering.  These kids are just too much fun when they get together (as are the adults!)  
This was on the way to my parents' to see everyone.  This is how we roll!  Three means squished but happy.
 This is about the only time we got all three of these boys quiet and focused at the same time.  And it lasted moments.  I love their rowdy boy games though.
 For part of the fun Grandma Janet planned those cute tissue paper modge podged jar lanterns there in the background.  Matthew's is the orange one in front and hailey's is of course, the pink one.  They also painted their pumpkins (can you guess what color hailey painted hers?) and colored a halloween contest entry.  Following the coloring they all "won a free slice of pizza" dinner.  Everyone came to our ward on Sunday (which I always love!) and then came to lunch at our new apartment.  It was so much fun and I can't wait to do it again for William's blessing!
 Speaking of William, where did my little newborn go?! This happy kid is such a joy.  His smiles just melt me.

 Hailey has been very motherly to her "princess alotta" (I said "a lot of what?" and she said "a lot a princess" haha) 
 He's a healthy boy and people can't seem to overcome those cheeks.  
 they are so kissable!
 sneak peek!  ok so this is more than a sneak peek, but they'll be even cuter with kids in them.  
Matthew's spiderman mask was easier to sew than I thought it would be.  It was giving me anxiety for a long time because he wanted it like a real costume mask and I didn't know how.  I chanced upon an old torn one at the DI for $1 and took it apart to cheat myself a pattern.  I love it because he is happy.  Curt the arteest drew the spider and I ironed it on.  Hailey's was much easier.  tutus are extremely easy and fun, Walmart supplied the fur for the tail and ears.  But none of them were as easy as William's!  Thanks again Tricia for the outfit, makes my life so simple.  Now what should Curt and I be?!!

1 comment:

Jim and Vanessa said...

Oh I am DYING that I have not met that little boy! We don't even have costumes yet, I have no idea or drive to do it! Yours look SOOO good! Braden wants to be a spider, so I was going to make Brynlie miss muffet... what does that even look like?!?! Erg, I need another week before Halloween. We miss you guys so much!