This was a fun activity at Porter Park! I have wanted to go the past couple of years but never got a chance. This year we made it and boy was it crowded! But the kids had a ton of fun! I'm glad my parents were able to stand the crowds to join us, especially you mom! She did most of the line waiting game playing hard work :) We were glad my dad could join us at the end for the trolly ride too!
Here we are eating our sack dinners. Matthew said it was "the best picnic in the park EVER." that's what he's saying here.


Hailey was unsure about the loud music and large crowd at first.

I feel like I don't get in front of the camera very much anymore and I bet in 20 years I'll regret that. so here you go- here's me and my grotesquely large hand vein. Curt was my camera man this day so I could help Hailey play.

The games were just great for the littles.




The line for this trolly was sooooooo long we seriously waited about 2 hours. for about a 4 block ride. it was great. BUT the kids enjoyed it!

So then we went over to the spray park and Matthew got a ride on the carousel while Hailey played and played in the water. Matthew joined her after the carousel but Curt had already put the camera away so he could cool his tootsies too.

1 comment:
wow this looks like a super duper mooper shmooper fun activity!!! do they do this every year??? we will have to come up for this! i love matthew's "best picnic in the park ever" face, and hailey's water playing face is priceless!
Post a Comment