8.28.2011

Ice Cream Cones and Blanket Forts

Soaking up these last hot summer days! Matthew's (and Curt's) school starts in two weeks oh my!





When I was little I always opted to have the bottom bunk (not that I had a choice, I was too little to sleep up top because we had no rail but my sister liked to let me think I had a choice) so that I could create a fort. I couldn't help myself and the first day these were set up I had to show matthew how cool it is
Yeah, they loved it and played in there for a long time
I set these two (three) up for a baby Einstein movie before church so I could shower. Hailey carries baby around a lot now so of course she had to watch the movie with them. Matthew is nice to let Hailey pick a movie sometimes too and even watch them with her since she will not sit there unless brother is watching with her.
Here she was saying "baby! ooooh"


1 comment:

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

ok, now i GOTTA have a chocolate chunk/ rocky road ice cream cone!! that looks sooooo good! the picture of hailey licking the creamy melty chocolaty goodness off her upper lip is torture! sure is nice of matthew to hold his out to us to offer a lick, but, alas, it is only a PICTURE! AHHHH! hailey sure gets a kick out of matthew's antics though i see, and who wouldn't?! funny batman!
Those bunkbeds are AWESOME! and those Blanket(snow) farts are SOO FUN!;) hahahhah i bet the top bunk is high enough, they could swing on your arm.... tie a rope to it. ;) hahahhahahh good times, good times. you won't regret making those!!