We (I say we but I mean Curt. although the kids and I were great onlookers) helped my dad stack some hay in the shed to winter the horses. Curt found these wagon wheels at an old estate sale gone abandoned. Matthew posed himself and told me to take his picture. He's so stinking funny.

I rearranged the furniture in the kids' room so that matthew's bed will be in the right place for his new bunk bed Curt is making!!! It's over halfway done right now and I am so excited!!! Hailey will move out of the crib and onto Matthew's old bed and Matthew will get the new top bunk. I got Matthew to finally sleep REGULARLY through the night when he was about 16 months and could climb out so we put him in this twin. Whenever he would cry for me at night I would just come lay by him for a minute until he got sleepy and then I'd leave and he would stay in bed. I am hoping it works for Hailey too. If not then I am going to pull my hair out and don't tell me to let her cry it out. Unless you are going to clean up the puke because she makes herself cry so hard. We have tried, a LOT.
This is the armless wonder. Impressive, I know. my mom bought this for us used back when matthew was born. It was in GREAT shape then. About a year ago one arm broke almost all off. Not all of a sudden, but it continually got pushed further and further out as Curt and I sit side by side while watching our shows online :) So finally Curt got annoyed and turned around and ripped the arm right off. so then he had to do the other arm of course. Good news is it's getting prosthetic arms and will be better than new soon! That project is almost done too.
I was getting out hailey's winter clothes and putting away those that she has grown out of. The kids thought this was a perfect opportunity to play in drawers. I loved to do this too when I was little.

And here's our chipmunk face!! Such a sweetie!
1 comment:
HAHAHAH the armless wonder huh? love it! drawer playing is mandatory when switching seasons of clothing, it just isn't complete without it! :)
Post a Comment