So winters are really hard for me with being in a little apartment and it's so cold outside in Rexburg. I don't think it would be so bad if I didn't have little kids. It just takes an act of congress to get everyone's coats, hats, boots, and gloves on (and get them to stay on long enough to get everyone ready) and get us out the door. And then it is so cold that we don't last very long out there. Even a trip to the store is such a chore! So we try to come up with interesting things to do indoors. Mostly our life is a day to day routine of monotony, but the kids seem to enjoy it alright. And I don't go COMPLETELY crazy :)
Hailey doing a little cooking of her own to keep her entertained long enough for me to whip up a simple dinner. She sure has gotten clingy and bashful lately. It's cute, but gets old when I can't pry her off of me long enough to clean a bathroom!
Someone stole Curt's tree stand for hunting (he heard that it wasn't the only one. apparently someone was going around stealing tree stands all over Island Park). So he decided to make a homemade one (and it turned out really good) out of crutches and a metal folding chair. Matthew enjoyed that!
And my entertainment is mostly crafting. The other day I kind of went a little crazy making bows. It was so much fun though! I think I'll do it again. And no, I don't know how many Hailey has but it's more than enough but never enough! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment