11.02.2010

9 months?!!!!


I can't believe that my baby girl is going to be 9 months on Thursday!!! This time has gone by so fast! Hailey is such a doll and a treasure. She has got us all wrapped around her fingers and I hope it doesn't warp her future and make her become a manipulative, spoiled diva. :)


Hailey is teething. She has one tooth and the second one will cut through soon. She is also crawling like a demon and getting into EVERYTHING. Especially cords, outlets, and vents. So funny to see us try to get mad at her for doing something she shouldn't (because we really have a hard time getting serious with the angel face). Instead of "No. That is a no no Hailey." It's "Sweetie, don't play with that. It's an owie you cute little munchkin *giggle giggle*." ahhh, that will have to change.

1 comment:

Magen said...

She is so CUTE! I can't believe how adorable she is! Happy 9 Months!