12.01.2010

10 monther coming up!

I will be 10 months old in just a couple of days!! Mommy doesn't know where the time went, but to me it seems like it's taking FOREVER to grow up!
Thanks heavens I finally cut my second tooth, but I just missed having it for Thanksgiving dinner! mmmm, I can't wait to gnaw on some o' dat turkey next year!

Now that Matthew thinks he's so big I am taking over his tricycle! I can't wait for summer to come back and I am going to hot rod this beauty all over Rexburg!
Mommy is so funny! She put all of this awesome Christmas stuff right within my reach and then told me not to play with any of it (except the block nativity, I guess that one's okay). Bahaha, yeah right. Joke's on her!

I mean look at this shiny temptation! It's a good thing I'm a pro at pulling myself up on things and starting to cruise along furniture, I can get pretty much anything I want!
Gee, I can't wait until I can walk though.
And what's all this business about Christmas presents?! I hear all of the best stuff that makes the crinkly noises (what's it called, wrapping paper?) get thrown away! You people are crazy!
*yawn* whew! I'd better go take my second nap today! This looking gorgeous stuff is hard work!
Peace out!

No comments: