Lately Matthew and Hailey have been actually playing together, sort of. Cute, but makes me nervous sometimes! Like when Hailey's laying on the floor and Matthew wraps his arms around her and plays "rollie pollie." She laughs, and I hover. One of Hailey's especially funny "big girl" things she likes to do to interact with Matthew is to plop herself next to him on his chair while watching a movie. She lasts about 4 seconds and then she begins pulling his hair, grabbing his ears and laughing uncontrollably. He is incredibly tolerant. He says "HAIWEY! My hair is NOT a toy! Silly baby doesn't know better."

And just because I'm so happy about it I have to show you the cute little nativity set I got for $2!
But I was wondering if I should paint it or leave it. I kind of like it how it is, but if I were REALLY careful then maybe it would be cute painted too. decisions...
1 comment:
Melissa hailey is so adorable! I love this picture! Can u believe our babies are almost a year?
Post a Comment