10.30.2010

BEST.HALLOWEEN.EVER.


What dolls!! We had such a fun Halloween this year! Matthew has been so excited; every day when he wakes up he asks me if it's Halloween starting five weeks ago! I would always say "five more saturdays...10 more days...tomorrow..." and then this morning I surprised him by saying it before he could even ask "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!" (and we know it's not Halloween today but we are celebrating it today because Sunday is just not a day for that for us. That's just us.) He was so excited! And about every 20 minutes he asked if we were going trick-or-treating. So finally when 5:30 came we were ready (even with last minute thrown together-but still fun-costumes for Curt and I!) :)

Curt made Matthew's mask out of paper machey (I have no clue how to spell that) and then I hot glued the black fabric on it. It was really hard to make! But I think it turned out ok. I sewed Hailey's caterpillar costume. It originally was going to be for Matthew. A couple of months ago he decided he wanted to be a caterpillar so I started working on it and then he changed his mind with the whole batman deal so I just downsized it to be a baby costume. Easier anyway.


HE WAS SO PROUD :)
She just wished this costume would let her crawl. Good thing she's a content baby!

If you can't tell (You'll have to wait until you see the full body shot) I was a troll. It took over a can of hairspray and a lot of blow drying and time. I'm not sure my hair will ever be the same!
Curt was a zombie. I should have gotten a close-up of his face DANG! It was sooo cool! He used glue to make the rotting flesh. It was amazing and all of the kids couldn't stop staring. so funny!
Our complex had a little trunkrtreating and then we went over to the ward one and then to my parents' chili contest ward party. We go to that every year and every year it's awesome.
There see, I even had a little gem on my belly button. hahaha Matthew kept telling me I was so pretty. Oh boy. What kind of taste does he have?! Should I fear for what his future crushes will be like? Green hair? Ripped clothing?

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh too cute!! I just want to come over an hold that little Hailey. So sweet!!