I picked up this Halloween costume about a week ago. At first Matthew was not interested whatsoever in wearing it. Then we went to my parents' house and my dad pulled up the good old batman cartoons from when I was little on Hulu. Matthew watched a few episodes with Grandpa and the rest is history. He has wanted to wear his batman shirt and cape all day every day since! Good thing I do a lot of laundry at night after the kids go to bed so I have a chance to wash it! (and no, I don't let him actually wear it all day every day. there have been 2 days now that I told him it's dirty, and I of course didn't let him wear it to church. But he would wear it all the time if he could!)
I think he's adorable in it!
1 comment:
NO WAY! Caleb is totally Batman for Halloween in a similar costume!
Post a Comment