10.14.2010

Pumpkins 2010

Our annual pumpkin carving took place on Thursday at my parents' house. That is one of the things I look forward to the most about Halloween (that and the candy, of course. But now that I'm the mommy I get to eat that any time I want to anyway!) This year we even let Matthew hold a butter knife and pretend he was carving. haha SCARY.

Hailey watched for a bit and then it got too cold so Grandma spent some time with her.


The completed (almost, curt had to take his home to finish) lot of them.
We didn't carve Hailey's because I figured she would just want to roll it around and play with it and I didn't really want her eating raw, rotten pumpkin guts the rest of the month....
Grandpa Kit drew the face for Matthew's pumpkin. I think he did a good job making a little matthew replica :)

And this is mine with a light in it. Matthew picked out the pattern. I'm not nearly as artistic as Curt!
The family shot. And there you have it. Pumpkin carving 2010. Woohoo! I can't wait to put them on our doorstep... to get rolled, kicked, and ultimately mashed up by neighboring toddlers. YIPEE! (that's the part I DON'T like about pumpkins; or rather about living in apartments.)
But I love carving them still the same and will always look forward to it!!!!!

No comments: