5.05.2010

So I know everyone feels this way, but I have been soooo busy lately!! Curt has been out of school and (after spending a week in Montana fixing his parents' roof and other odd jobs) spending a lot of time with us!! Well, you'd think so but it feels like even though we shoul have the most time to spend together we have the least! Curt is always busy with one project or another and so am I. Not to mention taking care of two kids is gettting busier and busier AND I've taken a couple more things on my plate; babysitting a 6 month old cute little guy twice a week and
SOCCER
on one of the BYU-I competetive teams. I'm not sure how it's going to work out though because we've only had two practices and I have already pretty much pulled some leg muscles. Who knew it would be so hard to get in shape after having a baby!! I did soccer when Matthew was 3 1/2 months old and I don't remember being so sore....but maybe I was. Anyway my first game is this saturday and I'm hoping my legs will be up for it! I can't help it, I love soccer!!
Hailey turned 3 months on the 4th!
(sorry, I just noticed right before I posted this that Hailey's flipping the bird....I'm sure it's not intentional. But maybe it was since this was about the 3 millionth picture I've taken of her since birth. she MAY be getting tired of it)

Matthew trying to be like mommy wearing a robe. Amazing how well some newborn clothes still fit him....

My Mom's birthday was on the 27th. The kids and I took her some balloons to work. Matthew absolutely loves going to "Gramma's school"
This was in the car before we gave her the balloons. matthew had the best time ever bopping them all over the place the entire drive! I had to keep saying "NO MORE BOPPING!" and he'd stop for about 4 seconds and then slowly go bop...bop....bopbop...bopbopbopbop....BOPBOPBOPBOPPITYBOPBOP! It was a crazy drive, I tell you what.




Curt took this picture of Hailey on one of our adventures to the park. I know I shouldn't say anything, because I'm going to jinx it, but I sure hope her eyes stay blue! they are so gorgeous! It would be perfect if she kept her brown hair/blue eye combo, but one or the other would be fine too. I wouldn't be surprised though if she turned into a blonde hair brown eye kid like matthew.


So we've just been being crazy as usual and having fun all the time. Curt starts work on the 17th at the Forest Service doing the fisheries thing again. This summer he can count it as his internship, will be awesome. AND a bit of bad news, I went over my classes again and I don't know what happened but apparently I still have over THIRTY credits left instead of about 20 like I was thinking before....UGH. I'll just do what I can. the plan is to take hopefully all of the classes that AREN'T offered online in the next 2 semesters and then wherever and whenever we go I'll be able to get the rest of them done online because I will have saved them for the end. We'll just see about that though. I will finish. Even if it takes me 59 years!




No comments: