5.21.2010

More Vacation Pictures

Huge Shark


Lion Fish

Matthew's way of entertaining himself in the hotel room while I was getting ready.
Hailey was like a celebrity! I basically had to swat people away when they'd come to touch her fat little toes, and they were always making comments about her hair. And then Matthew would shock them with some goofy comment. Such a clown :)



Nope, didn't really play this one either. He was just excited to get to hold a "ditar"!!


This was the only picture we got of the "circus" we saw before the camera died. This duo did some amazing balancing tricks!




We lived off of this stuff on the drive there. Good thing we had to stop for a lot of milk breaks, because we had a lot of potty breaks too!!





sorry this picture is sideways. oh well, you get the idea. Matthew enjoying his juice.






This was around...ah I can't remember. I played a highschool soccer game there once. Somewhere in the middle of Utah. anyway I thought this sign was hilarious and probably bad for business. What a difference a little dot makes! two hundred and fifty dollars vs two dollars and fifty cents!

















1 comment:

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

WOW MUST HAVE BEEN SOME BREAKFAST!!