G-I-R-L!!!!!!!!!

I'm ready for bows, frilly dresses, tights, dozens of shoes, pigtails, PINK...oh girlyness.
I LOVE My little boy, but oh man I'm excited to have a girl too. It's just going to balance our family and she will bring so much joy!
Curt seems ALMOST more excited than me. Almost.
Except he says she looks like a baboon. It's okay, he called Matthew a turtle. I can see where he's coming from with both of them....
February 12, 2010 can't come soon enough!
9 comments:
YAY!! I'm so excited for you guys! Girls are so much fun. (boys are too...but i love dressin' up my little girl!) Congrats! SO FUN!
Hooray! I can imagine how excited you are. I hope you celebrated by purchasing something ruffly and pink. If she comes on schedule she and Zach will share a birthday!
Can't wait to see little Hailey.
YIPPEE! I'm so excited for you!
Jealous! But very very happy for yall. Have fun looking at Old Navy clearance and buying the cutest stuff ever!
YAY! How exciting! Congrats!
CONGRATS!!! I think that was my guess for you. It just seems to fit so nicely. If she takes after her stylin momma, she will be the best dressed and the cutest lil baby!
That's great! I'm sure she'll be just as beautiful as you. (Maybe you should look for some mini pink soccer cleats - that would be too cute to handle!)
i remember feeling just that way when i was pregs with adessa! just my luck, the cute hair styling was LLLOOOONNNGGG in coming! and even now, it's just a spritz and a scrunch! judging by matthew's amaizing hair, she will be blessed as well! i kept wanting to buy(still want to buy) little pink cowgirl boots. maybe i could get away with it, if the heel was big enough, and there were cute ribbons and bows,huh. ;-)
I'm so happy you are having a girl they are soooo sweet!
Post a Comment