5.03.2009

Time for Privacy

DEAR FRIENDS:
Sadly, it is time for us to be sure we are keeping our family safe. This means we have to make our blog private. We've had our blog public for a year now. I would LOVE for you to be invited, so don't be afraid to request it! Just leave a comment with your email address. You can request until the end of the month. June 1st we'll go private.

12 comments:

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

i hope i get invited! vickjsleeman@gmail.com

Ryan said...

Hey Melissa, I want in! ryanhuber_23@hotmail.com

Magen said...

Been thinking about this too, magenkeller@hotmail.com

Becca Lund said...

Please invite me! deebit@hotmail.com

Thank you!

memmenkay said...

I would love to be invited! memmenkay@gmail.com

Erin Rupp Bowcutt said...

Hey there! I would love to be added! :) misserin01@msn.com

Katie Mae said...

I love seeing whats up with you guys. Could I please be added: m2a2e2@gmail.com

Mike & Britt said...

Count us in! brittlovesmike@gmail.com

Jessica said...

I want to look at your blog!

Jessica said...

Oops...my email is jesshaff@gmail.com.

Amber and Eric Merrell said...

Please we would love to keep up with your life. ambermariek@hotmail.com

The Andersens said...

Howdy howdy!
oco04002@byui.edu