5.10.2009

Curt went antler hunting again yesterday, and he brought back a few surprises! He was pretty proud of his bugs. :) They ARE kinda cool!


We had some great friends watch Matthew so Curt could take me out to dinner to celebrate Mother's Day. Or start celebrating it early :)
Curt's just one of the kids. He's hilarious.
Another part of my mother's day is a book shelf that Curt's making me. I've wanted a nice big one for a really long time (like, 3 years) and now I'm finally getting one!!! I'm excited to get to paint it myself. I like doing that stuff. Remember when I painted Matthew's bed blue? These projects take a really long time, but I LOVE it because it has part of us in it.

While Curt worked on the book case Matthew and I took a walk and did some swinging.


It is so hard to get this kid to hold still or pose for a picture. I need a faster camera.










No comments: