I just wanted to wish all of the mothers out there a WONDERFUL mother's day (even though it's the end of the day). I hope that you were able to relax, and that even if you didn't get everything that you hoped you would or get to rest as much as you had planned on (rest, what's that?!) that you were happy and feel appreciated because MOTHERS ARE AMAZING! I am especially thankful for my mom. She is so incredible and is such a great example for me. I hope I can follow in her footsteps and be a good mom like she has been/is/and always will be. I'd also like to mention that I have some amazing friends that are great motherly examples as well, and I can't forget to talk about my GREAT sister and sister-in-laws (on BOTH sides). Sometimes I feel inadequate being surrounded by so many amazing women/mothers, but I know that I'm trying my best. I'm awfully glad that Matthew is my qualifying factor to deem me a mother, because he makes motherhood great. Thanks Matthew for always putting up with my crazy ideas and being patient with me when I don't understand what you're signing to me! And last but not least I want to let Curt know how much I appreciate him working so hard in school so that he will be able to provide for us to give me the opportunity to be an at home mom. That is very important to me, and I am so glad that he is my husband!
Happy Mother's Day all you mothers (even just at heart)
Love you mom
1 comment:
your parents look so good! Boy, I miss you guys!
Post a Comment