THANKS!!!!!!!!!
5.06.2009
Patience
Uh oh, this always happen to me. I think I'm a pretty layed back person most of the time, but I have a big flaw..........I am IMPATIENT!! Sorry all of you who have to deal with it. I decided that I am going to move up my date of making the blog private. It is now on May 10. You have 4 days people anyone who would like to still be a part of this dealio. Remember, I want you to leave your email! I don't even care if we haven't spoken for years upon years. I have loved so very much this blogging. It's important to me to get to see your lives, and I am happy to share our stories with you too. But it is relieving to know WHO you're sharing your life with. So shoot me your email, and be happy! and by the way, anyone who has a private blog that I know, I wouldn't mind being invited. and05051@byui.edu. ....if you want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did I give you my address yet? Can't remember. If not, it's rroddick@hotmail.com.
I would love to stay in contact with you guys! crystalhcarlson@aol.com
Post a Comment