Anyone who knows my dad knows that he's a do it all himself kind of guy. He can fix or build anything (or so he thinks. just kidding. He really is amazing at it) So naturally that was a requirement in the man that I was going to marry.
Thus:
Bookcase made by
Curt Coates
I absolutely love it! and this picture does not do it justice. It is so big and beautiful! I have now filled it with books and albums. I am so glad that I married Curt, because being so amazing at everything he does is only ONE of his many many talents!!!!
But he couldn't stop talking about it the rest of the day. And when we got home he had to tell daddy all about it.
The other day I had Matthew on my lap while I was putting his shoes on. I stopped to smell his sweet hair. Moments like that just hit me sometimes. I said, "Matthew, are you going to be cute like this forever?"
Matthew: "Yeah"
Me: "really?"
Matthew: "fuhfevvvar"
3 comments:
ok so i feel really stupid. I just found out that you had new posts after you went private. It just didn't dawn on me to check but i forgot that I would not get updates anymore. I love all of these. When I read the part of this post about the "death ride" I had to laugh because in the picture the train is called "operation lifesaver" ha ha. Don't worry from now on I will be back more often.
That's awesome that your hubby made you a bookshelf! It looks like it turned out great! The pictures of Porter Park & the train ride are really cute!
you make me cry with your ahh little boy stop growing post. yeah sometimes i stop in the middle of rushing everyone out the door to go on a quick as possible grocery shopping trip just to look in their eyes, or touch their dimple covered knuckles, or, yes, to smell their sweet hair. why do they have to grow so fast?
Post a Comment