11.22.2008

SPARE!!!

We went bowling tonight with my parents and my brother's family (Lance and Kara). We had so much fun! Thanks mom and dad for the bowling game. Matthew is now completely into bowling! Notice the SHOES!!! The smallest size that they had was 6. matthew wears fives, so I thought that was close enough. These were actually the ones that Tanna, my neice, was wearing until she got tired of them. Matthew LOVED them.




This is Isaac, Lance and Kara's youngest. He is so incredibly cute, and such a happy baby! I love his smile.
This picture is kind of dark, but this is Tanna bowling and Lance helping her. Tanna was hilarious all weekend. She is such a cutie and growing so fast!



HoW mUcH iS tHaT dOgGy In ThE wInDoW?!!





Matthew loves sitting in the window watching people go by.



This next video is of matthew bowling. He absolutely LOVED it!!! And amazingly enough he got a spare!!! He's a born bowler. Good at sports just like his daddy.
The last movie is of Matthew, Tanna and Isaac on a little merry-go-round toy in the kid's play area at the bowling alley. Matthew wasn't so sure about it. I wonder if his balance issues with his ear make him get sea sick really easy, because he looks like he's about to puke. He was a good sport though!




1 comment:

Magen said...

Matthew is so CUTE! I'm glad he loves to bowl, I LOVE to bowl! I am even on a League again... remember when I worked at the bowling alley in Tremonton... haha! seems like forever ago. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!