
I finally got Matthew's bed all painted and set up last week. It seems like I was working on it for a very long time! The bed is a little too tall for Matthew to climb up on still (it's an old bunk bed from when I was growing up) so I got him a step stool to climb up there. He hasn't figured that out completely yet, but he LOVES his bed!

I got brave last night and cut his hair. Curt held him while I cut. It actually turned out better than I thought it would, and Matthew was really good the whole time. The last time he got his hair cut he screamed the entire time. This time he just whined a little.

He was posing so cute for me in his rocking chair. His new thing is to hold a phone or camera up in front of himself and say "geeeese" (for cheese).
1 comment:
Look at the stud muffin!h
Post a Comment