
Yesterday Wesley turned One Year Old! Cody and Tricia threw an awesome birthday party for Wesinator. He was so cute eating his cupcake. Well...he didn't really EAT it, he just played with it until he got tired of it and then he hucked it across the kitchen. What a cute kid!

He got lots of fun presents!

Matthew had fun at the party. Unlike Wesley, he actually liked EATING the cake! And of course snuggling with Grandpa Kit and Grandma Janet.

Thanks Trish and Cody for the party; Curt and I had a ton of fun!

Here's the beautiful hostess herself! Great job on the cake, too! supposedly it was Tricia's first cake decorating adventure, but I don't really believe that because it was amazing. Put matthew's cake that I made for his 1st birthday to shame! hahaha
1 comment:
You're way to nice about Wesley's cake but I sure appreciate it. It gives me confidence to make an attempt again next year. We're glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment