My 9 yr old niece is an amazing little gymnast! She qualified for National Finals in Spokane and my parents invited us along and also with my sister and her kids for a camping/watching Tanna trip up there. We were driving through Montana so made a couple day stop there to see Curt's family and then headed up to Spokane and after that went down to St. Marie's to camp some more near Coeur D'Alene
My parents and sister continued on to washington on the way there a day earlier and we stayed so Curt could help his dad cut down a bunch of trees infested with pine bark beetles.
We had only been in Spokane for a few hours when William tripped on an ending around the campfire table area and hit is face on the metal steps of the RV. It split his skin open but wasn't too bad. In the morning I thought we'd better take him in to see if they needed to glue it or anything and see if the bone was broken under because it had swollen up pretty good. We took him to the children's hospital ER (the only place that would take our out of state insurance!) I felt kind of silly because it wasn't even really THAT bad, not enough to take him to an ER and it was about 10 hours later! They checked it out and cleaned it up real nice. It was sad but it has healed fine and he has a cool little scar for now. haha
We were camped right on the river and there was all sorts of cool things there.
A little not so happy competition between the boys. They actually got along the worst on this trip that they have ever done! We've seen my sister and her kids a couple of times since then and they got on just fine but they were not meshing this week! It seemed like one or the other was always upset at the other and we even caught them battling it out in the trailer one time with pillows and "accidental nose pinches" haha BOYS Jexten: "But I just kept telling him If you can't take it don't dish it out and then I ACCIDENTALLY pinched his nose!"
Matthew: "I was only hitting him really hard with the pillow and I did it really really hard and he pinched my nose I think it's broken!"
Lance and Kara stayed in a fun hotel and we got to come use their pool a couple of times. That's also where Matthew lost his second tooth! It had been wiggling really bad for about a week but he was being careful with it because he wanted to lose it on vacation where Jexten and Isaac could see!
Oh on the way out of the children's hospital they had a Budweiser Clydesdale! So big!
You can't go to Spokane without going to this park with the giant red wagon slide!
I braided hailey's hair and I was so flattered when Adessa asked me to braid hers the same! They were so cute! Little twinners!
























No comments:
Post a Comment