We had a really fun few days at Bear Lake, our traditional Independence Day vacation spot! Vicky and Kurt brought their 4-wheelers and William sat on this one probably 80% of the time that we were at the campspot. He even got to ride it a couple of times with Grandpa and me.
I always have a lot of family (I have a very large extended family) that comes up this week. One of my cousins and her family brought these fun kayaks. We have to get some of these!
My uncle Richard caught this monster!
On our all day beach day the family left me at my aunt's place and headed on up to the lake so I could run the almost 7 miles to the lake. It was the hardest run ever because it was so hot and I hadn't eaten any breakfast! I tried to call for a rescue but everyone was having too much fun playing :) That was fine I was glad when I got done and they hadn't gotten me. It was a learning experience. But when I got there I asked Curt who had sunscreen on and he said he had sunscreened the kids and himself. I guess he needs to work on his arm flexibility.....he missed a spot! He was miserable for days and then even worse when the itching started and it peeled oh how it peeled!! His front was really burnt too actually.
Curt dug a deep hole that I'm standing in and then he buried me!
Ok I look like a dork here but I have to post this! My kids have a 3 day vacation limit and typically after that they're a wreck. Matthew seems to have grown out of it but hailey and william were both F REAKING out here!! I'm trying to cheer william up with my jingly necklace and Vicky's trying to cheer hailey up with her glittery one. hahahahaha They were both in fits and it was right before we went to church! Neither of them bought it. In fact hailey was whiny basically until we got home later that evening and William cheered up after he napped in the car ride home. But it WAS a fun vacation! As always!! I start looking forward to it as soon as we get home and really get excited in March haha.






























No comments:
Post a Comment