5.08.2013

Beautiful Picnic (s)

After dropping Matthew off at kindergarten we just couldn't stand to go inside, the weather was so perfect!  So we decided to bring lunch OUT

Pretty little flamingo
This just cracks me up, maybe William sees Hailey standing on one foot a lot, but this is his new trick.  The youngest of three has to do what he can to get attention I guess! 

Cute little guy in his hat!  His baby blues are so sensitive to the sun so this helps out a little.

I know I've said it before but I can't get over how lucky I am that my kids get along so well.  sure we have our occasional fights to break up but for the most part they just melt my heart with their sweet sibling relationships!


and then.....


They turned the sprinkers on us!!! I am POSITIVE it was on purpose too!  The lawn maintenance guy was turning them on at the switch right across the driveway from us, 25 feet away.  He could have at least warned us.  not only that as proof, but the fact that our sprinklers on our small little grassy area were the ONLY ones in the complex that got turned on!  No. Joke.

so, what  can you do but run through them?  And that is exactly what we did!
We were sad that Matthew couldn't be there with us, so when he got home from school and Curt got home from work we took a picnic to the park!  It was a perfect picnic-y day!  

1 comment:

Nate said...

Looks like a fun day! Melissa, your children are beautiful!