William is still not full on crawling but he's getting mobility figured out. And the kids love setting up an obstacle course of couch cushions for him to climb on. He loves it too. Today, while playing Barbies with Hailey, William left his toys in the middle of the room to worm his way over and attack the doll house! Look out Hailey, he's going to get in the middle of your games every single chance he can now.
Gotta get those exercises in!
Who gave him this?! Whomever it was is now his berry best friend!
And I forgot to mention that he cut his FIRST TOOTH on Mother's Day and the second followed two days later! YAY! Such a happy camper I had no idea he was even teething.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, these pictures literally made my heart jump! No idea he was teething?! What a sweetheart! And, fantastic plank position. Seriously, I wish I looked like that.
Post a Comment