So years ago we had some neighbors that raised a couple of ducks and released them at the duck park but they must've found their way "home." Not sure if the Jones' still read our blog, but if you do I'm pretty sure these are your ducks. They come back every year!!! Could be their posterity though. It's fun for the kids to go to the canal and feed bread to the ducks! We look forward to it every year.
I am hoping he crawls soon, but OH MAN I need to babyproof first!!!!
William still likes to be swaddled to sleep. My first baby that lets me just wrap him up, turn on the white noise and walk out to let him fall asleep on his own. I do still like to rock him to sleep whenever he lets me though!
This is his favorite toy right now.
This was a fun morning of movie and cookies! (what? no, we never eat cookies before breakfast here!) These two are so funny. They love to be in the same room, and sharing as much space as possible whether fighting or being friends. Luckily MOST of the time they get along well.
Hailey was our spidergirl!
This little dude that turned out to actually be a mama squirrel frequents our porch and I just couldn't say no when matthew wanted to throw out some peanuts for it.
3 comments:
I am so happy our ducks make it home every year!!!
That is too funny! It made my day!
I love William's hammer. Could be a career option for him. He looks so sweet asleep too.
Haha, is that where the ducks come from? Too funny.
Post a Comment