2.04.2013

Hailey's friend party

Hailey wanted to have a princess party with her friends on her birthday.  

 I planned the party to be during kindergarten, but it turned out that he didn't have school this day anyways!  Matthew was my special helper and I appreciated his help, as it just turned out to be me and 6 little girls and a baby!  Curt couldn't get out of work either!

 This is the barbie cake Curt and I made.  I baked it, he shaped it, and I frosted.   It's a good thing that Hailey doesn't care what it looks like, as long as it's PINK.








 Naomi, Benelli, Hailey, Ashlyn, Ava, Elli - such a fun group of girls!!





The party made Hailey's day, she was so happy to have a princess party with all these cute girls.  We only had 3 fights, 2 calm down time outs, and 1 dumped cup of juice!!  Success is relative.

2 comments:

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

what a fun party!!! you are amazing at cake making! and my hat's off to you for planning and braving a party with 6 little girls under the age of 5!! wow! i would say it was a big success!!! the things we do for the happiness of our kids. it only happens once, it's a good thing we can have selective memory ;) YOU ARE GREAT!

Lyndsey Norr said...

Awesome job on the Barbie cake! MUCH different than the parties I wanted when I was little, that's for sure. ;)