Happy Boy turned 5 months.....ten days ago?! Wow, the time sure goes by fast. It's almost been half of a year since he was born but he still feels so new to me. I'm not sure I'm adjusted yet.
I held off giving Matthew and Hailey any solid foods until they were 6 months old. They didn't show any interest before then anyways. William stares at us when we eat our food, drools when he watches me cook, and would try to grab food out of my hand if I was holding him and eating. So I decided to see what he thought of his own food. HE LOVES IT! He's still figuring out that he has to open his mouth to get it in and not just smoosh his face into the spoon.
We have a full time, world class sitter upper here, baby! William loves it when I just pile a ton of baby toys in front of him and let him sit there picking through them and tasting every one.
No comments:
Post a Comment